Pumpkin cheese stuffed crescent rolls
The yummiest, cutest fall treat for your next gathering! Easy to pull a part so you can dip it
into a yummy dip too! Super quick to assemble and bakes so fast. Enjoy!
What you'll need:
Pretzels (the sticks would probably be the easiest and quickest but any will do)
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (cheese sticks would work great too - just cut them up into fourths)
Twine (8 pieces cut to 12 inches)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Use a non-stick cooking sheet or line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut the crescent roll into eight pieces.
2. Spread each piece into a round circle (try to avoid holes in your rounds so the cheese won't melt through)
3. Fill with a pinch of cheese.
4. Fold and pinch sides together to form a ball around the cheese.
5. Take your twine and place over the middle of the crescent ball, making a very light indention.
6. Flip it over where the twine is now on the bottom and twist the two ends of the twine, pulling them down towards the surface in opposite directions of the first line to make second slight indention.
7. Continue the process two more times, tying it off at the top. Don't tie it too tight so that it won't bake into the crescent or create a hole for the cheese to melt out.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly golden brown.
9. Wait 10 minutes to cool and cut the string from the crescent pumpkin, carefully removing the string completely from the pumpkin. (It might rip through a little of the pumpkin and that is OKAY!! You can just push the ripped pieces back into form!) Break a pretzel up and use part of it to make the stem! Enjoy!!